Marketing Automation solutions for small business reduce the feeling that you need to be a “jack-of-all-trades” to get everything done. There are customers and employees to deal with, products or services to provide, as well as administrative and legal issues. Making marketing one-less-thing-to-worry-about is simply a matter of finding the right marketing automation software for your small business.
You could lull yourself into a false sense of security, thinking that things are going well enough so you don’t need to worry about marketing, or you might believe you don’t have the time or resources to organize any marketing at all. Marketing, however, is one of the most important functions a business enterprise can perform. According to Adam Osborne, “Money coming in says I’ve made the right marketing decisions.” Good marketing helps you keep in touch with current customers, reach out to interested prospects, and find new leads for future sales. It is the heart and soul of the sales funnel.
So how can you reconcile this ongoing need to reach out and touch with your busy schedule and limited marketing capabilities? The answer lies in marketing automation. Modern technology has made it easier than ever to automate and perform high-level marketing tasks that will drive your sales funnel. With Experiture’s powerful, easy-to-use marketing software and solutions for both B2B and B2C marketers, you don’t even need an IT department to create one-to-one conversations and extend your marketing solutions. Here are just a few of the many benefits of marketing automation for small business:
- It levels the playing field against competitors with larger budgets and resources. During the days when marketing was a hands-on operation with limited communication outlets, bigger budgets often won the day. But now even the average-sized business can effectively compete on a larger scale. Incorporate Experiture into your growth strategy, and you’ll benefit from dynamic personalization with marketing automation.
- It allows you to reach your prospects using multiple channels – the same way they connect with the world: Today’s consumers aren’t stagnant any longer, so your marketing efforts have to be on the move to keep up with them. You can’t rely on old-fashioned advertising any longer; you need to utilize solutions like email marketing, integrated marketing, search engine and pay-per-click marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, event marketing, loyalty marketing, and social media marketing to reach out and touch prospects at the exact moment they are looking for the product or service you offer.
- It allows you to personalize your communication to each prospect giving them the one-to-one contact they want: In a world where everything seems to be the same, the company that can personalize its communications is one that will stand out to its prospects.
- It allows you to scale your marketing and sales efforts quickly to grow your business: You might be able to manage your limited marketing efforts now, but how can you take things to the next step? The answer lies in using a marketing platform that easily expands as your business grows.
- It allows you to track, analyze, and optimize your marketing plan/strategy: Action without analysis is useless. With Experiture, you can access detailed, real-time reporting and analytics from a single dashboard and make decisions based on real results.
The best part is that Experiture will automate the process so that you can continue concentrating on what you do best. See for yourself what a difference marketing automation and customer experience marketing can make for your small- to medium-sized business.
About Experiture: Experiture is an all-in one customer engagement marketing platform that helps B2C and B2B marketers interact more effectively with target audiences. Users can easily create, deploy, optimize and measure outgoing, automated marketing programs across the entire life cycle.
Request a free, no-obligation demonstration of marketing automation in action.